Assistant Store Manager - Solihull
Assistant Store Manager - Solihull, West Midlands
Basic £20,000 plus a monthly bonus (Realistic OTE of £25,000)
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently working with a dynamic and forward-thinking company that has exciting plans to double in size over the next 12 months. They are a business that can offer a fantastic career and give you the autonomy to manage and develop your store in the direction you choose.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
- Mainly focusing on business development and new business with customers and businesses across the area.
- Communication directly with the directors of the business
- Promoting high service at all times.
- Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team.
- Market knowledge and awareness of the local area.
- Visual merchandising and general store maintenance.
We are looking for a sales driven retailer with experience in all of the above. This is an excellent opportunity for someone at senior sales or supervisor level keen to take the next step in their career.
The starting salary will be up to £20,000 and is reviewed throughout your career with monthly bonuses on top of this. 5 days out of 7 working week with a 35 hour contract.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.