We are delighted to be working with this prestigious client based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. Our client is rapidly expanding and are currently looking for two bookkeepers.
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper?
Have you previously worked on multiple client accounts?
Do you want to work for a flourishing Accountancy Practice in a fast-growing bookkeeping department?
- Processing purchase & sales invoices
- Reconciling supplier and bank statements
- Submitting VAT returns
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Prepayments and accruals
- Attending client meetings
- New system set-ups
- Dealing directly with clients, both in their office and at client’s premises
- Resolving payment queries
- Producing reports for senior management
- Handling account related queries
What you’ll need to succeed:
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the above duties in a similar all-round bookkeeping position and have the ability to work well in high pressure situations and using their own initiative.
Experience in Sage is essential, together with a working knowledge of other cloud based accounting systems.
All their bookkeepers regularly visit client premises and our other offices, therefore, a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- A minimum of 18 months practical experience within a similar role
- Experience of processing high volumes of invoices
- Strong knowledge of Sage Accounting Software
- Experience in other cloud based accounting systems such as Xero
- Proven levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Self organised
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
if you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, don't delay and press the apply button today! Our client is looking to hold interviews as soon as possible.