Are you an ambitious Sales Engineer with a background in specialist bolting and tensioning products.If so, we currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in order to significantly grow and maintain the revenue in the UK by selling our core and bespoke products.
As the Sales Engineer, your main responsibility will be to develop the market by building a strong customer base and convert the known potential into contracts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for profitable revenue growth and establish sales targets within the territory. Reach and exceed sales goals.
- Take overall sales responsibility for all markets within defined region.
- To generate customer requirements through sales visits and close customer contact.
- Regular accurate forecasting.
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations.
- Some exposure to a site environment may be required.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date market database including competitor activity and become an active member of local industry recognized bodies.
Required Capabilities :
- Technical product sales or Service industry sales experience (preferably both).
- Established contacts outside of Hydratight customer base.
- Engineering or operational background (at least 3 years) - HND (UK) or minimum associates degree level.
- Relationship builder.
- Good presentation skills.
- Specialist industry experience (vertical markets).
- Worked within a large organization, preferably $100M+.
- Positive attitude and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record in sales.
As this role will be home based with extensive travel, we require commitment and motivation to succeed in this role.
We are offering a competitive package for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75494710