Recruitment Operations Manager – Data & MI
About the Role
We’re looking for a manager to join PwC’s Recruitment Operations team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, in our Birmingham office. You’ll support PwC’s market leading recruitment function with responsibility for MI and analytics. We’re a team of 9 based between Birmingham and London.
We’re looking for someone who is a data analytics expert and has systems or recruitment system management experience. Also needed is strong project management capability, and a keen interest in recruitment and recruitment processes.
- Leading conversations with the Recruitment Leadership on their MI requirements
- Managing, and responsible for delivery of, monthly stakeholder reporting (with support from an Officer)
- Managing ad hoc requests for reporting e.g. diversity data, annual report submissions
- Analysing data, and trends from data
- Supporting recruitment managers and senior managers with ad hoc MI requests for their stakeholders
- Liaising with IT on the technologies which hold HR data - Microstrategy, Workday, other systems
- Assist in production of presentations related to recruitment operations activities
- Identify opportunities to provide further operational ‘value add’ initiatives
- Ownership of feedback surveys and communicating results to the team
- Supporting Recruitment Operations Senior Manager with stakeholder relationships (internal and third party)
- Promote reporting capabilities to recruitment stakeholders
- Drive best practice to increase accuracy of MI
- Monitor effectiveness through utilisation of KPIs and analysis of data to spot trends
- Work with leadership on recommendations to improve team performance
- Ad hoc involvement in wider recruitment projects
- Coaching and development of an MI officer
Experience & Skills Required
- Working in an HR function in a large scale, matrixed organisation
- Development of a suite of reporting solutions and analytics to provide intelligent management information
- Working knowledge of recruitment ATS and CRM Systems - Brassring and Workday preferable
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and analysing data from a variety of sources and systems
- Presenting information in a meaningful way for the target audience using suitable info-graphics and other data visualisation techniques
- Proactively identifying recruitment trends and providing insight, for leadership team’s discussions up to board level.
- Building the skills and capability of others
- Manipulation, preparation and presentation of data using various tools and techniques, e.g. Macros, Visual Basic, SQL etc
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise work and frequently work to short notice deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and interpret data in a meaningful way.
- Motivated by being part of a team, supporting the common workload, and bring a collaborative style to ensure delivery and quality of service
- Highly responsive to changing demands in responsibilities and priorities
- Enthusiasm for handling diverse tasks of varying complexity and able to maintain a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Able to build deep relationships virtually, as well as in person.
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity