Cyber Security Consultant
An opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Consultant to join an exciting, growing security consultancy in the heart of Birmingham.
My client are an established security consultancy based in Birmingham City Centre, who have a proven background and distinct approach to holistic security solutions. Due to a recent surge in sales, there is a need to grow existing resources.
This role will involve quantitative and qualitative information gathering, mentoring, report writing and client interfacing. The successful candidate will also work on multiple projects at any given time and so must be able to demonstrate good time and resource management skills.
- Hold a demonstratable knowledge of HMG Technical & Information Risk Management guidance and standards and ISO27001
- Must be capable of holding a minimum of SC clearance
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- CCP SIRA qualification
- Strong communication skills and commercially aware
- A genuine interest into Cyber/Information Security
- CISSP qualification or equivalent
- Experience of physical security reviews and assessments
- Experience of working with ISO22301
- Experience of working with PCI-DSS
Premier are acting as an employment agency