Field Service Engineer
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - COVERING THE MIDLANDS - MARKET LEADING CEMS CO - ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE + BENEFITS + CAREER PROGRESSION - SALARY: £28-34K DOE - CALL OUT ALLOWANCE £3.5K - COMPANY BONUS SCHEME + CO VAN + 33 DAYS HOLIDAY - PENSION
A market leading supplier of CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems) have a fantastic opportunity within their Service department.
It is essential for this role that you have experience working on the road as a Service Engineer, with the ability to fault find and repair gas/emissions analysers down to component level.
- Troubleshooting and fault finding on various different CEMS products (I.e Gas analysers, Carbon Monoxide detectors, Emissions monitoring systems)
- Fully stripping CEMS products down to component level.
- Offering alternative solutions for products that are faulty.
- To be customer facing when on site repairing/servicing products offering good interaction and customer skills.
- Experience working on the road as a Service Engineer.
- Experience fully repairing CEMS products down to component level.
- Experience servicing instrumentation i.e. Flow, Temperature, Pressure, PH etc.
- Good communicative skills.
- Customer facing.
- Multi-skilled, worked in service environment as well as purely technical.
- Worked for a leading CEMS manufacturer
- £28-34k (subject to candidates experience)
- Company bonus scheme
- Company car scheme
- Company van with fuel card
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Realistic career progression
Working for a leading manufacturer - renowned no.1 in the marketplace.
Location - Birmingham,Midlands,
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.