RPA Software Engineer
RPA (Robotics Process Automation) Software Engineer required for an exciting permanent role based in Birmingham City Centre. My client is expanding to the City Centre and looking to hire a dynamic Software Engineer to their new team.
You will be part of a team dedicated to designing and implementing robust solutions across the company using RPA tools ensuring resources are most efficiently deployed to deliver business requirements. As a part of this new RPA team, you will ensure that the customers understand and leverage the full RPA capabilities to maximise quality delivery and operational efficiency. Insurance sector knowledge is desirable although not essential.
As expected in these roles, some out of hours and/or weekend work may be required.
- To be an active member of the team to support the businesses wider development operations strategy with an objective of continuous delivery, thus supporting the overall Target Operating Model
- Support the suite of tooling for our Development Operations environment such as source control, continuous build, deployment and infrastructure provisioning software when working with internal and third party resources
- Building comprehensive business and technology RPA solutions within a team from analysis to implementation of RPA projects
- Documenting requirements
- Working with our strategic partners for RPA ensuring companies policies, processes, tools and standards are always adhered to
- Writing code in C#, configuring RPA tools like UIPath using Windows Workflow Foundation and eventually building robots in an agile environment
Technical ability in a development role ideally in RPA tools or test automation and the following tools/experience is required for this role:
- Windows Server (up to 2012)
- SQL Server (up to 2014)
- GitHub or any source control system
- Team City or CI tools
- NuGet packaging
- Octopus Deploy or other deployment pipeline tools
- Strong understanding of Windows application design, development and architecture
- Experience in development using C# in a development, test automation
- Any prior experience with UIPath or other RPA tools is desirable
- An ability to interface directly with the users, however, it's a hand-on role and you will be expected to build robots
The role is in a fast growing business who are recently undergoing an expanded to Birmingham City Centre. They offer a good work environment and modern offices that are easily accessible by public transport.
My client is offering a competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits including: Free Season Travel Pass, Free Lunch, 25 Days Holidays, Gym membership, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and more.