Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for a new role that can progress your career? Are you looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer exposure to residential and commercial projects up to £30 million in value? This could be the role for you.
My client is currently looking for exceptional individuals to join their already established commercial team based in Birmingham. The contractor is set to grow and build on thier success, so for the right person they can take you a long way. In return they will offer some of the UKs most exciting projects in a fast paced enviroment.
- Competitive package
- Central office location
- Clear progression routes
- High performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
- The opportunity to work on industry leading projects
My client are looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- You will have experience of working within the construction industry for a main contractor.
- Sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contracts
- Experience of working on Design & Build, New Build and Refurbishment projects
- Experience in a Quantity Surveying role, or extensive experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- You will be degree qualified and a member of RICS or IOB (or working towards)
- Experience of managing a team.
- Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures and apply best practice and continuos improvement approach.
- Reduce and drive out unnecessary costs.
- Manage the prompt preperation and setllement of final accounts, including variations, claims, and disputes
- Manage the production of accurate and timely accounts, and final forecasts
- Establish and maintainopen and honest reporting structures and manage costs and resources to enure that projects meet targets.
- Assist the Bid Team in the preparation and pricing for tenders
If you are looking to progress your career with a leading main contractor who can support your development whilst working on industry leading projects, get in touch now for a confidential chat.
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Package: £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.