Job Title: Service/Validation Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Service/Validation Engineer to work for our Global Client looking to expand their team.
Our client, a Global leader in the Medical/Healthcare Industry are currently looking for an Experienced Service/Validation Engineer to join their UK team and work in and around Birmingham/Midlands. This is an exciting company to work for a Blue Chip company that doesn't treat their staff like just a number, they take pride in Training and ensuring that their Engineers are amongst the best and most up to date with new industry knowledge as possible. If you wanted your chance to progress and move on in your career, this could be the opportunity are looking for!!
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Service and Validate Autoclaves and Washer Disinfectors
- Validate to HTM 0105 Standards
- Servicing and Repair of Autoclaves and Washer Disinfectors
- A Minimum of 2 years experience working on Autoclaves and Washer Disinfectors
- Experience Validating is highly desirable
- HNC or HND in Electronic and/or Electronic Engineering
- Full clean Driving license
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Competitive salary between £28,000-30,000
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (days)
- Childcare Vouchers
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit