BMI Droitwich Spa in Droitwich is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with HPC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care.
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical and recovery equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- The ability to coordinate the use of the supplies and equipment during the operating list.
- Complete mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure.
- Assist the Anaesthetist during the immediate postoperative phase of care.
- Administer drugs and fluids to the appropriate GHG policy.
- See the role profile for full details of duties.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.