Project Manager Facilities Management
Midlands- Office near Birmingham
Competitive salary and benefits
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management company to recruit a Project Manager covering the midlands/South on a mobile basis.
The Project manager will have responsibility for a range of multi-discipline projects; from planning to conception throughout the Midlands.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- Manage and lead Multi-Discipline Projects on-site, liaising with the Senior Management Team, Client, Sub Contractors and Other Trades,
- Survey, Quote and Mobilise Works from Initial Visit through to Commissioning and where applicable to deliver the works in accordance with CDM 2015
- Prepare & Issue Project Documentation at all stages and the ability to compile Technical Quotations and H&S Documentation
- Ensures that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality & regulative standards
- Ensures the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups
- Liaise with internal Commercial Team to manage Project Finances
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project, either on site or in offices.
- Develop & maintain working programme & schedules
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015
- Current SMSTS, CSCS Card and IOSH
- Working knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and Project
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Demonstrate Strong Multi-Discipline Project Background
- Happy to undertake surveying, quotations, pricing etc
Apply online for further information