Entry-Level, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
(Trainee) Recruitment Consultant
£18,000-25,000 & Uncapped Commission & Benefits
Birmingham City Centre
We are Monarch Recruitment Limited. We operate under three specialist recruitment brands, Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering - each focusing on a niche area and of the recruitment industry.
We are recognised among the Hot 500 Recruitment Consultancies in the world by Recruitment International, as well as holding recognition as an employer through our Investors in People and Best Companies to Work for accreditations.
The Role: The aim of a recruitment consultant is to place the right people, in the right role, at the right time - ensuring that you meet the needs of your clients, while also fulfilling your candidate's career aspirations.
Your overall duties as a recruitment consultant will include strategic business development, client visits, bid & tender pitches, candidate attraction/management and networking.
Being a part of Team Monarch: Our employees are passionate about their career, delivering a great customer experience and maximising their earning potential - alongside contributing to our great team environment.
Expect to be pushed, but also expect to be financially rewarded and recognised for each and every one of your successes.
Training: is continuous throughout your employment with Monarch, with the opportunity to develop in to mentoring, leadership and management. We also invest in your training through offering full sponsorship to carry out industry recognised qualifications.
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £18k-25k (dependant on experience),
- Uncapped commission, giving you the opportunity to maximise your earning potential
- Quick progression & career growth. You will be promoted based on your successes with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion and an average time per promotions of 9 months. 93% of our managers initially started in a trainee position,
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice,
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'M Bar’ and break out area,
- Fantastic incentives; including weekly incentives, our monthly Champagne Club, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly team days/nights out, our yearly European team getaway and a further holiday where our top billers win an all-expenses paid trip to Miami!
- Further team events, including our yearly Tough Mudder team challenge.
We have start dates available from July through to August.
To join our team please apply via the link.