Assistant Merchandiser - Accessorize
Here at Accessorize we are devoted to bringing a vibrant, eclectic mix of inspirational fashion accessories that our customers can't resist. Our teams have fun accessorizing the world and you could be part of this global, growing brand as an Assistant Merchandiser.
In this role you will be working together with the team to drive the company's sales & profit growth and helping to maximize the profile & effectiveness of our Brand.
- Analyses sales data, identifying issues and trends, interpreting results and providing sound recommendations
- Supports the creation of the new seasons sales and range plans for your chosen product area/categories
- Prepares and issues management information and reports
- Reviews on-going performance of the department and takes appropriate action to maximise profits
- Effectively manages and contributes towards sale periods
- Manages the intake and replenishment of stock into the business and branches
- Overseeing the training and development of Merchandise Assistant within the team
You will be an experienced Senior Merchandise Admin Assistant or current Assistant Merchandiser who is looking to develop their career further. You will be a confident and effective communicator who is able to build strong working relationships. With your excellent analytical skills, you will have the ability to persuade and influence others. Self-motivated and enthusiastic, you will be always willing to actively contribute ideas and suggestions to the team. You will plan and organise your own workload and help manage the workload of others. Excellent systems skills, in particular Microsoft Excel are essential. Proven experience of training junior members of the team is essential. If you are ready for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you.
What we are like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan.