Job Location: Birmingham
Job Type: Production Operative
Salary: GBP8 p/h
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Shift Times: 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Rotating Shift Pattern)
Here at AK Contracts an exciting new job opportunity has arisen within a well-established automotive and tooling plastic injection moulding company. They are looking to expand their workforce and add a Production Operative to their team who will also be responsible for Manual Ordering Picking in the Warehouse.
The ideal candidate must have experience in;
- Working within plastic injection moulding (light assembly)
- Working unsupervised once trained
- Following standard operating procedures accurately
- Being flexible enough to learn new skills
- Being committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Achieving a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Following company production rules
- Adhering to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
This position is ideal for those who are quick with their hands & have nimble fingers.
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
- This role would be suited to someone who is confident working in a team and independently.
- As the successful candidate you will have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic conveying confidence and passion in delivering high quality components.
- Be well presented
If you wish to contact AK Contracts directly, please quote the reference