IT Training Moderator
- Are you a passionate individual with a strong IT background?
- Do you have experience working within the Education sector?
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established, innovative Educational Services firm based in Tamworth. We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic individual who can join their team in moderating and providing training for IT courses.
- Moderating candidate course work and exam papers
- Hosting weekly workshops, providing guidance and support to teachers.
- Answering technical queries over the phone.
- Organised and process driven.
- Very good working knowledge of IT - ideally taken to degree level.
- Ability to drive, with access to your own car.
- Previous experience in a teaching/ training provider role would be preferable.
Ideally this would suit a candidate from the education sector that no longer wishes to be in a teaching position, however is still very passionate about education and preferes a more administrative position.
If you have the experience and skills for this role, then please don't hesitate to apply!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales