Peripatetic Nurse - Progression Opportunity
Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Peripatetic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Isle of Wight
Salary: GBP37,400 + Excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to work as an important member of staff with two friendly homes only a mile from each other on the Isle of Wight. The homes are situated in a friendly residential area and provides care for the elderly with dementia and general physical care. We are proud to work with this organisation, as they are only healthcare employer in the UK to be voted as one of the top 25 companies in the UK, an award they have won a massive SIX times!
The Home Managers are looking for a passionate nurse to assist with the smooth running of the homes - you will be given up to date training and specialist transferable skills. The role includes a degree of flexibility - your time will be split between two facilities, and while you'll know your rota weeks in advance, an openness to work both days and nights will be essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits.
Including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail, Holidan and Travel Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension plan
On their last CQC report, Staff within the facility said "The training is excellent, they make sure we are able to do the job properly", while residents have said "The atmosphere is good, you get a clear welcome and everyone is friendly and caring" - These are excellent testimonials for the facility.
Applicants must be RGN / RMN / RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Liam Kenny on or send a copy of your CV to