Part Qualified Management Accountant required for a large and reputable business based not far from Lichfield. This role is for a graduate or AAT qualified candidate who has commenced studying towards ACCA/CIMA. The chosen candidate will have experience around month end processes in their current role.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the finance team with all month-end tasks as required
- Supporting the finance team with the production of monthly management accounts packs and revenue forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for review
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments for overhead cost centres
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Financial Manager with improving finance reports and process
- Supporting the Financial Manager with preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Support for the finance team with ad hoc reporting and processing as required
My client is looking for someone who is quietly confident and competent enough to be left to their own devices. They need to be a good team player yet focused on completing their work and progressing with their career.
In return, they will benefit from a competitive salary based on their qualifications and experience. A full study support programme including time off for exams, a course of your choice and all materials included. They also offer flexible working hours.