Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer - Stone - GBP45,000 - GBP60,000 (DOE), 10% bonus, Company Car, BUPA health care, 10% pension, 25 days holiday
Excellent opportunity to join a major multinational principal contractor and work on some state of the art battery storage and microgeneration projects.
This business is a true household name to anyone connected with engineering. They deliver some of the most interesting, challenging and important projects in the T&D industry and manufacture some of the most technologically advanced equipment in the market.
This department is entering new markets and as such will be working in a range of broad and exciting fields. These include battery storage for small-scale renewable generation facilities, port to ship connectors and micro generation.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to help deliver cutting edge battery storage and microgeneration projects and consult client side to ensure their understanding and approval of the work being proposed.
Working closely with the end client, you will be involved from the initial tender and pre-site surveys through to the final design. Working with a team of designers and CAD engineers, you will use your knowledge of primary and secondary systems to
It's very important that you'll understand how to spec the correct equipment and as such will need to have a strong understanding of distribution voltage equipment.
You'll also be travelling to the project site to undertake surveys, meet with customers and deliver reviews.
- Specify Electrical equipment (11kv to 66kV - primary and secondary systems)
- Help coordinate the design process
- Liaise and consult with current and potential clients and provide them with design solution.
- Assist with Site Surveys
- Input to tenders
- Essential: Experience designing 11kv - 66kV systems
- Knowledge of primary and secondary systems
- Thorough knowledge of distribution equipment and how to specify for a given client need
- Able to explain technical issues/ benefits to non-technical clients
- Able to talk in depth about technical issues with potential buyers
- Able to propose solutions to design issues
- GBP45,000 - GBP60,000
- 10% bonus
- Company car / GBP5040 allowance
- BUPA medical cover
- 25 days holidays
- 10% contributory pension
Location - Stone
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact Josh Whiting on or
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.