Human Resources, Admin, Manufacturing
- Working closely with the HR managers in a support/administrative role.
- Providing administrative support to organisation in all areas of HR.
- Operating as the initial point of contact for all HR queries.
- Undertaking general HR administration.
- Ensuring the HR database in accurate and up to date.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Experience in HR, recruitment, admin or a similar field beneficial.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Strong communication skills.
- Robust and capable of working autonomously.
- Hard working with high attention to detail.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- A leading international manufacturer.
- Offering an excellent working environment.
- Competitive rate
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.