National Sales Manager
Our client is a market leading company who sell high-value capital equipment via distributors to automotive/car body and repair shops and have enjoyed enviable growth over the past 8 years of trading in the UK. Due to continued success and to further grow their market share, they are now looking to recruit an experienced, graduate-calibre Sales Manager to oversee a small team of field-based sales professionals. Ideally our client is looking for a graduate who has a number of year's experience in managing sales people and selling through distributors rather than end users. This is a very progressive role and our client is looking for someone who would see themselves as a Sales Director in the next 2 years.
- Successful management of a remote sales team, able to motivate and ensure adherence to robust sales processes.
- Ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensuring that all company objectives are hit, including sales figures and other KPIs/measurable.
- Performing regular reviews and appraisals with staff, coaching and developing where necessary.
- Being a point of contact for all customers (distribution partners) and managing a portfolio of your own accounts.
- Previous experience in managing remote sales personnel, selling technical equipment via distributors would be highly preferential.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communications skills at all levels, able to build profitable relationships with customers as well as inspire, lead and motivate your team.
- Interested in training and supporting your team members
- Good general IT skills (MS Office)
- Own transport/driving license essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated sales professional so if you feel that you have the experience and talent that our client is looking for, please apply today for a fast response. You can also contact Stuart Moore for an initial conversation in confidence.