Technical Engineer Job in Telford
CloudScope are Currently working with a leading Cloud Managed services provider in London. They provide bespoke tailor-made cloud hosted solutions including Hosted Desktop, SAAS, Data Management consulting, Managed Telephony, Managed Networks, Cyber security Consulting.
There is a new requirement for storage engineer with experience in ZFS and Xenserver..
- Part of a highly skilled team in a very busy environment providing
- Participate and contribute in Infrastructure Team meetings.
- Maintenance and development of the Data Centres and the associated core infrastructure and networks.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line/Problem engineers and training where necessary.
- Last line of escalation for complex escalated problems
- New customer builds/installs and large projects
Hours of work:
- Normal working hours are-9.00am to 17.30 with one hour lunch break. However, the company would expect you to work as necessary outside these hours to achieve your goals.
- The job will involve both on site and off site working, at weekends and out of hours as projects may demand, and in addition you may be required to be on-call one week in eight.
Skills & Knowledgebase:
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory, networking and TCP/IPis essential
- Windows 2008/12 Server administration/configuration ??
- AD, advanced Group Policy
- Extensive experience with the implementation and configuration of enhanced monitoring using SolarWinds
- Experience with VMware ?? Experience of Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
- DNS/DDNS ?? Clustering and SAN/NAS storage
- Exchange 2010/13
- Apache and/or IIS
- Citrix accredited
- Microsoft accredited
- VMware accredited
Candidates require a full, clean driving license