Graduate Administrator - Tamworth - GBP15,500 - GBP17,000 - Permanent
One of our prestigious client based in Tamworth are looking to recruit a Graduate Administrator to join their team.
This role would ideally suit a Graduate with a Law / Business / Economics / Maths Degree.
This role is due to expansion within the business and full training will be given.
The role will be supporting the Forensics Manager with checking new deals and ensuring that we are fully protected from fraudulent activities.
- Ensuring compliance to relevant policies
- Checking new deals and ensuring that all the required information is on file
- Checking internal policies and making sure that the company is protected at all times from any potential fraudulent activity
- Completing verification calls with customers
- Completing checks on suppliers
- Working in accordance with all internal departments
Successful candidates must have:
- Excellent communication skills - ability to liaise with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS systems including Excel and Word
GBP 15,500 plus GBP 1,200 - GBP 1,500 bonus per annum - OTE GBP 17,000
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CV's we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.