Export Sales Executive
Please note you will need your own transport due to the location - no public transport
The ideal candidate will speak Spanish but this is not essential.
The successful candidate will be a hard working, reliable individual who must have between 1-2 years' experience, professional sales values, and exceptional communication skills, along with excellent time and account management skills.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Senior Manager the candidate will be mainly responsible for the following areas:
* Managing existing accounts, maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone and email.
* Reviewing your own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
* Searching for and generating new leads and converting those leads into new business
* Also including other general sales related activities
* Some international travel may be required
* The ability to speak a European Language is an advantage
Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and in using the internet for research purposes. Previous experience of Pegasus Opera would be useful, but is not essential as any necessary training will be given.
This is a full time position - 35 hours per week.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.