Non working supervisor
Purpose of Role
Carillion plc. are looking for a permanent part time non working supervisor to manage the cleaning team based at our corporate headquarters based in Wolverhampton. To understand, sign and comply with all operational and health and safety instruction at all times. To be dressed smartly in Company provided work wear, behaving in line with Carillion Values.Principal Accountabilities
- A flexible role to cover a combination of areas including administration and customer service
- To provide a professional service to our Carillion customers
- To work in a multi task environment using own initiative and following a defined process inline with contractual and client needs
- To act as part of a fully serviced facilities team within the Carillion office to ensure that core operating hours are covered
- Manage and monitor direct reports to ensure service is delivered within Company and Contractual Compliance
Permanent part time no working supervisor required at the Carillion corporate headquarters in Wolverhampton city centre to work 20 hours per week managing a team of 12.
Duties will include:
- Inputting holidays, sickness and cover.
- Training staff of Carillion health and safety, COSHH, safety data and method statements.
- Inputting working hours on to a spreadsheet.
- Ordering cleaning materials.
All applicants must have cleaning experience. Supervisory experience preferred however not essential as training will be provided.