Business Development Manager (Healthcare)
Active Assistance Group has a strong market position in the continuing health care space. We continue to promote ourselves as a specialist care provider to clients with Neurological conditions, specifically in the areas of spinal cord injury, brain injury, invasive and non-invasive respiratory ventilation, Children and Young person’s (CYP) Continuing Healthcare services alongside promoting our ability to support CYP in transition to Adult services.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to assist our Commercial Team in establishing new business relationships across the country.
Successful candidate will report to the Lead Business Development Manager, while working closely with Field Operations Manager and Regional Managers.
- To Liaise effectively with NHS, CCG, CSU, Social Services, specialist hospitals and others to ensure growth in client numbers.
- To Work together effectively with internal colleagues to ensure rapid implementation of a client onto our service
- To attend exhibitions, conference and other events to promote Active Assistance.
- To provide advice and support through the Lead BDM to the management team.
- To be part of the team and assist in achieving the budgeted sales figures / client enrolment onto the companies service.
- Other tasks and projects as determined by the BDM / CEO and within the scope of the role
Successful candidate must have a goodunderstanding of CHC and Social Care environment.
Besides the above, applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills including negotiating, relationship building and most of all the ability to work under pressure to reach targets and deadlines.
You will be part of a team, but you do need to be able to demonstrate problem solving ability, by being resourceful and holding a 'can do’ attitude.
The role is fulltime and field base. The Post Holder must be a car driver and have access to a road worthy car.
Active Assistance Group is a highly successful specialist care provider, supporting physically disabled clients to live independently in their own home. Our services provide tailored support covering complex clinical conditions.
Active Assistance Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.