Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Up to £40,000pa
Our client is a Leamington based manufacturer of luxury goods. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Process Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an instantly recognisable, industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
- Developing paint and enamel processes/equipment and resolving daily production issues.
- Advising on technical issues as required, raised by Engineers and Production.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all environmental legislation especially REACH and ROHS.
- Advising on Health & Safety CoSHH.
- Monitoring Legionella and risks associated with the cooling tower- legally this requires a trained person.
- Ordering paints, enamels, lubricants and chemicals.
- Monitoring and maintaining the effectiveness of Aqueous wash plant.
- Advising on materials for most suitable selection e.g. plastics, galvanic series and metals as required by Design and Supply Chain Management.
- Testing of parts to enamel and paint specs, coordinating with suppliers to achieve specification.
- Be the main contact for Severn Trent and Warwick District Council for consent legislation.
- Advising on substances across three sites, making changes as required to meet legislative requirements and cost.
- Making continuous improvements on materials and processes.
- Ensuring all procedures are documented for ISO 9001, 14001 and being involved throughout regular audits.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Chemistry
- Background in Process Engineering
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001
- Excellent man management skills
Mon-Thurs 7.30am to 16.30pm and Fri 7.30am and 12.30pm
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75488749