Service Desk Analyst - Support Centre
Selco - More Than Just a Job
Service Desk Analyst
We're on the lookout for people like us; people who put our customers at the heart of everything do. Together we aim to ensure that they get top-notch service every time. In fact, that's our first core value: Customer first followed closely by Entrepreneurial Spirit, Trust and Confidence, Responsibility, Ambition and Valuing Individuals. So if these values match yours, you're a perfect fit for Selco
- Experience of managing Incidents and Problems in a busy commercial environment for business critical systems
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with customers and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrate strong team work ethics, working effectively with all other members of our support teams and third party service providers to achieve the required levels of support to the business.
- Experience of working to strict SLA's and escalating as appropriate
- Professional, flexible, receptive, informed, and positive at all times to ensure the delivery of a "world class" service. Customer service orientated skills essential.
- Any exposure to ITIL or SDI accreditations would be an advantage
The role is 40 hours per week and works on a rota basis with a combination of Early, Late, Mid and Weekend shifts. The shifts rotate over a seven week period and you will be expected to work two weekends in seven.This Service Desk Analyst role would suit a Service Desk Analyst who would like to further develop their Incident and Problem Management skills in a busy and rapidly growing environment.
We're getting bigger by the year, and with new branches exploding into action nationwide, a brand new online purchase & delivery service and a click & collect service Selco is a proven market leader. The opportunities for professional growth and development are immense and we actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path.
We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, health cash plan, profit-based bonus scheme, free health cash plan, share save scheme, childcare vouchers, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work and free Life Assurance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75480649