Credit Control Manager
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Office/Region/Area(s): Birmingham (West Bromwich)
A Credit Control Manager is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Credit Control Manager to be based in Birmingham.
Brief Details of Position:
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent experienced Credit Control Manager based in our Birmingham office. The individual will be responsible for reviewing the regions debt and contacting clients to ensure invoices are paid as per our terms and conditions.
They will ensure they provide excellent telephone / email communications with client and accurate processing and robust controls are upheld within a demanding and fast paced department. The role will include responsibility for, but not limited to the following:
- Actively managing and chasing the regions debt, covering multiple sites.
- Working alongside and supporting multiple stakeholders to aid debt recovery.
- Management of remittances for cash allocation.
- Supporting and maintaining the credit check process.
- Ability to assess queries and resolve.
- General Administration / Scanning of invoice documentation.
- To lead credit reviews for new clients and to advise on any risks if necessary.
- To assist in Debt Recovery and may need attend external meetings with clients, or legal teams to progress debt.
- The new position will be responsible to the Finance Manager for all direct reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience of credit control is essential.
- Qualifications in Credit management would be advantageous
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to compile monthly and progress reports
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure & to deadlines
- Must be target driven and goal orientated
Salary: To be discussed at interview stage
If you are an experienced Credit Control Manager with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.