We are currently recruiting for a production operative, you will have the ability to understand and adhere to food hygiene procedures. Comply to company policies and procedures and be able to follow instructions as directed by Section Manager or other members of the management team.
Main Responsibilities of a Production Operative
- Packing product to the required standard
- Grading product in terms of what is and what is not acceptable in terms of quality
- Meet the required packing rates as instructed by Section Manager
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
- To follow task in line with food safety rules
Temporary to Permanent position for the right candidate, immediate start upon completion of successful interview.
Hours of work:
7:45 to 4:30
£7.50 per hour
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV by clicking 'Apply' below. Please note, if you do not get a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file for any further positions.