Our client, a reputable organisation within the Transport Sector based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator on a fixed term contract. The job is initially due to last for until December (with the possibility of being extended) and will be for 37 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting with creation of project plans, project proposals, timelines and budget management
* Managing and maintaining the project plan, including monitoring progress against the plan, coordinating project activities and overseeing resources
* Overseeing and handling risks, issues and actions log for the project
* Identifying project issues and handling them as appropriate, escalating any issues required to the programme or project manager
* Managing the Scanning Administrator to ensure that all hard copies are digitalised appropriately
* Carrying out quality checks to ensure project documents are scanned and stored in the Cloud appropriately
* Responsible for supporting the department and carrying out other duties as and when required by the team
The successful candidate must have experience working in HR and experience in utilising the SharePoint system.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.