Employment type: 1 month contract
£260-£300 per day (dependent on experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week
My client currently has an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial team on a 1 month contract in Coventry.
My client is a rapidly expanding landscape, groundworks and ground maintenance company operating throughout the UK.
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Tender documentation preparation
- Contract administration and cost control
- Interim valuations
- Cost reporting
- Final account preparation
- Contract and dispute advice
- Carrying out Employer's Agent/ Contract Administration/Project Manager duties
- Appointment and co-ordination of consultants
- To attend meetings and undertake site visits
- Quantity Surveying experience, ideally with a landscaping/ groundworks company
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills and techniques
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate several different projects at the same time
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.