M&E Site Manager
Our client's Construction & Engineering function has a key remit to design and build the infrastructure for their Water and Sewerage services. This includes sewage treatment works, pumping stations and reservoirs. They are looking for an M&E Site Manager to start ASAP for a long term project on a freelance basis.
This is a busy role which involves working closely with a range of internal and external customers and contractor partners. The key elements of the role are:
- Managing all aspects of M&E installation, commissioning and handover on sites,
- Ensuring that all works are completed in accordance with safety, quality time and cost,
- Undertake daily site inspections ensuring standard requirements and specifications are adhered to,
- Provide challenges to standards where possible.
As an experienced M&E Site Manager you will:
- Have a good understanding of the mechanical and electrical elements of water and waste water treatment plant and processes, including design principals, method statements risk assessment inspection and test plans and commissioning and handover requirements.
- Possess strong IT skills
- Hold proven capability managing various sites,
- Have a strong knowledge of health and safety rules and regulations, including the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Hold a clean driving license as this is a mobile role across a range of sites in the area.
Please remember you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK and provide evidence of qualifications gained. All offers of employment will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records check.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75489988