Temp Administration job - 24 hours a week - Birmingham City centre - Call Jenny 01212363312
Your new company
Our client is a facilities management organisation, located in Birmingham. Due to an increase in work, and the prospects of new contracts on the horizon, they are expanding their workforce. As a result, they are looking to recruit a part time administrator on a temporary basis.
Your new role
As part time administrator, you will be working a 24 hour week in Birmingham city centre. Your day to day duties will include:
* General administration, IT Skills such as excel and word, including our IT Platform (Training will be given)
* Using word and excel to track jobs which come in to the organisation
* Updating spreadsheets with invoice details, costs, payments and PO numbers
* Allocating jobs to different teams
* Keeping on track of holiday in the organisation
* Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients
* Coordinating planned and reactive maintenance on behalf of our clients
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, an understanding of facilities would be advantageous, though not essential. Experience dealing with CRM systems, or systems akin to SAP and Salesforce would be advantageous. You will be required to work in isolation due to your line manager being on different sites, therefore you must be able to use your own initiative and have the confidence to work independently.
What you'll get in return
Initially a temporary contract through Hays, you will receive a competitive hourly rate. The hours associated with this Part-time Administration job are flexible, though you will be required to work 24 hours a week. Due to the vision of the organisation, this role could develop into a larger position going forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75483385