Job Descriptions Administrator
Our client, a reputable organisation within the Transport Sector based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Job Descriptions Administrator on a fixed term contract. The job is initially due to last for until December (with the possibility of being extended) and will be for 37 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Sourcing details of job descriptions and safety responsibility statements from employee records across the business, in order to ensure that the job descriptions accurately reflected the roles concerned
* Liaising and engaging with line managers and HR colleagues in order to produce or compile job descriptions and produce safety responsibility statements as required
* Creating and implementing a searchable inventory of all job roles across the business
* Examining all relevant information sources including payroll, HR and paper records to produce a comprehensive list of job roles and attendant information
* Responsible for supporting with any duties commensurate to the role as and when required
The successful candidate must have experience working in HR and experience in the use of the Sharepoint system is desirable but not essential.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.