Data Analyst/ MI Analyst- Apprenticeships
MIS Data Analyst/ MI Analyst - Apprenticeships
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work for the Apprenticeship/Training section of a company voted as one of the UK's best to work for in 2016.
Working alongside a team of MIS officers, you will be responsible for ensuring the apprenticeship data on the MIS is 100% accurate and report on the data produced. In return you would receive a highly competitive salary of up to £30,000, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and other benefits.
The appointed individual will require experience with managing data for Individual Learner records(ILR) and producing reports to aid Senior Management teams in decision making and improvements to the Training provision system. You will also play a pivotal role as part of SFA Audits and OFSTED inspections.
A background in managing Apprenticeship data, including experience with SFA and OFSTED inspections/audits is essential.
MIS Data Analyst will be responsible for duties including:
- Uploading data to internal and external management systems, including SFA software and MAYTAS
- Producing and analysing reports to highlight inconsistencies in apprenticeship data
- Produce reports to enable Training team members to track the company and their teams'
- Conducting regular internal audits and checks to ensure full compliance
- Assisting with external observations and audits
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Data Analyst/MI Officer
- Previous experience working as a Data Analyst/MI Officer
- Experience of analysing data for Work Based Learning Programmes
- Knowledge of Skills Funding Agency and Ofsted Requirements-
- Experience of using Maytas or PICS would be an advantage
The position is available immediately.
Data Analyst, MI Analyst, Maytas, PICS, Apprenticeships, Data and Quality, ILR, Ofsted, Skills Funding Agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75482962