To £50,000 + Benefits
This joint venture has seen two major players in the market come together to create a business that will leverage their combined experience by joining sales, customer service, business strategy and credit management operations into a new headquarters based in Staffordshire.
We are working in partnership with our client to help build their team, where individuals will become an integral part of the business helping to deliver the strategic growth plan of being a major rival to the traditional providers in the market.
You will take responsibility for managing regulatory requirements, ensuring the business achieves effective price control outcomes against the regulators tariff charges
- Manage the company's price control input and lead analysis and financial modelling to underpin robust price control submissions
- Provide guidance on default tariff charges to the business including setting charges and producing charges schemes
- Provide advice on key aspects of macro and micro economic policy, leading development of formal submissions to relevant industry bodies
- Working closely with finance and pricing to ensure compliance with controls and commercial alignment with the five year business plan
- Develop relationships with the external bodies updating stakeholders as required
- You will be an Economist with financial modelling skills and proven experience of undertaking economic analysis in a regulated environment
- Ideally you will have in-depth regulatory knowledge of the utilities sector or experience working in a heavily regulated business, ideally water, with knowledge of tariffs but this is not essential
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders juggling different demands and relationships
How to Apply
To apply in the strictest confidence please click on the button below, attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 370588.