Receptionist and Administrator
What: Receptionist and Administrator
Where: Birmingham City Centre
How Much: £18,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:30pm
As an industry leading, multi-sector recruitment consultancy we are now looking for an experienced receptionist and administrator to join our busy city centre branch. You will play a key part in the branch running efficiently, with being the first person to meet and greet our visitors, managing the administration and compliance for the branch.
Your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Candidate registrations and manage the database
- Provide full admin support to a multi sector branch
- Ensure compliance is to a high standard for all candidates.
- Resourcing candidates for consultants
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive reception experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous customer service and administration experience
- IT Literate
- Previous experience within a recruitment environment would be desirable
- Understanding of compliance and legislation requirements for working in the UK would be advantageous
For more information or to apply please contact Neil Duggins at First Personnel.