We are currently recruiting for a logistics admin for our client based in the Birmingham area.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30
£18,000 - £20,000 plus bonus scheme based on company and individual performance.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Arranging stock movements between sites.
- Liasing with couriers and booking in deliveries (Goods in and goods out)
- Liasing with all departments (Sales through to warehouse)
- Dealing with same day drivers.
- Processing courier charges.
- Courier claims/returns.
- Shipping quotes.
- Liasing directly with insurers and 3PL companies.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- A good telephone manner.
- Good organisation skills.
- Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your own work load.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressured environment.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Be confident when using computers.
- A willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Employee perk scheme
- Social events
- Great career prospects for good, hardworking and enthusiastic employees
Full training is provided.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV by clicking apply below. Please note, if you do not get a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However we will keep your CV on file for any further positions.