Graduates Wanted - Brierley Hill - September 2017 Start
Graduates Wanted!! - Brierley Hill - September 2017 Start
Academics are currently supporting a Primary School in Brierley Hill with in their search for dedicated and motivated graduates to work as Teaching Assistants. Opportunities are available for to work with both Early Years and Key Stage 2. You will be supporting students both on a 1:1 and small group basis, working to support students educational development.
- Degree Qualification (Desirable)
- Level 3 Qualification (Essential)
- Experience of working with children (Essential)
- Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents (Essential)
- A caring and understanding nature
- The ability to cope with challenging behaviour
What you will gain:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Actively enhance the education of students
- The chance to gain diverse experience
- Hands on Classroom experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for Graduates who are interested in perusing a career within the education sector offering hands on experience! The role will involve working with students on a one to one basis or leading small group sessions. You will be working alongside a teacher to support the development of students who need additional support. A notion of flexibility is required as the requirements of the school may change. Training and development may be provided to candidates who want to further develop further.
If you are interested please apply now or send your CV to or call for more information.