CMM Quality Inspector
Randstad Inhouse Services are currently recruiting for immediate starts on behalf of our client, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Ltd based in Shrewsbury, as a CMM Quality Inspector.
This role will start as a temporary role with the chance to become permanent based on the first 12 weeks performance.
Job Role includes:
- Inspection of supplied finished parts using Technical Drawings
- Visual Inspection
- Measure using: micrometers, verniers, VH gauges etc
- Use of gauges - various inc. check within calibration
- Use of Electronic Guaging such as CMM
- Make assessments of liability for component quality problems
- Report writing
- Working in a goods in environment
- Working to standard processes, within a set time period 'Takt time'
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting may be required
- Working in a team or individually as required
We're looking for people who have:
- Apprenticeship or city & guild
- Previous experience in quality inspection roles is preferred
- Motivation and drive to achieve targets
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
All roles are based on a 37 hour working week Monday - Thursday. Overtime is available and may be required according to business needs Friday - Sunday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75481044