PA Board Level - Immediate start
Are you an immediately available PA looking for a board level role, working in central Birmingham? Our client has recently strengthened their senior board and is now looking for an experienced PA to help them shape, what is a very exciting business. This is a true PA role, supporting the day to day needs of two of the Board Members.
As a PA, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, along with a genuine opportunity to progress, as the business continues to grow and diversify. Working with a highly ambitious leadership team, you will be responsible for providing a high level of personal support to your Board Members, which will include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Arranging and booking UK and international travel including transport and accommodation
- Organising meetings and sending out agendas
- Preparing board reports, typing up action points, circulating and chasing actions
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms and organising catering requirements
- Providing administration support for ad-hoc projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of supporting a senior level Director with full diary and email management, along with experience of organising travel both across the UK and internationally. You will be a confidential and professional PA, who is able to balance the needs of two Directors, whilst offering a level of support to the wider team as necessary.
We believe this role, offers a truly exciting opportunity for a driven PA, looking for genuine career progression. Working within a state of the art executive suite, you will be an extension of the senior leadership team, and have an opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced and ambitious Executive Assistant.
As our client is looking for an immediately available PA, please only apply if you have no notice period.