FLEET SALES ADVISOR - ROBINS & DAY BIRMINGHAM NORTH
Robins & Day is PSA Peugeot Citroen's own retail operation supporting the Peugeot, Citroen and DS brands. We Lead the Way for the Automotive Industry at our UK wide, state of the art dealerships and provide the outstanding service our customers have become accustomed to. Our product is at its strongest and includes industry leading technologies.
FLEET SALES ADVISOR – ROBINS & DAY
Our Fleet Sales Advisors are the front face of our fleet success. We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide to our customers and you could be a vital part of that.
You will be responsible for:
- Welcoming, advising and supporting fleet customers throughout the entire process
- Discussing and understanding the customer's business needs and matching our products accordingly
- Contacting local businesses to generate awareness of the brand and book sales appointments
- Attending local business sales appointments to discuss our products and bring them onto our fleet portfolio
- Providing an informative and engaging handover experience, showcasing the vehicle and leaving a high impact impression
- Working to achieve KPIs ensuring delivery of exceptional levels of customer service, promoting loyalty, retention and satisfaction
- Working in partnership with the aftersales teams to ensure the success of the dealership
Our competitive advantage rests with the quality of people within our business, they are the key to our success. We'll assist you with business leading, extensive training at our dedicated Academy, regular reviews and coaching to improve your performance but you'll also need to display an underlying level of determination and self-motivation to think outside the box and deliver time and time again with or without support from your Line Manager. Our people are motivated and committed; they ensure that the customer experience is at the heart of everything they do.
All of our people live and breathe our Core Values, People, Pride, Praise & Profit. They are the heartbeat of our business and represent the foundations of our organisation.
You therefore, will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, professional individual with a desire to experience and learn more about the industry and our innovative products. Previous fleet sales experience and understanding of fleet market is advantageous.
Join us and your job won't be the only great thing! We have a dedicated Academy that provides business leading training to all our employees and our generous benefits are just as rewarding and can include:
- Up to £45,000 OTE
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Employee Car Schemes from day one
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Employee Share Holder Scheme
- Money off large retailers through Perkz
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full valid UK driving licence.
We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment screening will be undertaken e.g. criminal record check, education and qualifications, address/public record finance check.