Trainee Sales Manager
Wrightbus seeks to appoint 2 x Trainee Sales Managers to maintain existing and develop new customer relationships.
Wrightbus are looking for an energetic person who has the appetite to develop into a high performing member of our commercial team. We are looking for a positive thinker who can make a difference to our business throughout the UK. You will be responsible for some of our current accounts whilst developing new business with prospective clients. In return we offer the opportunity for you to fulfil your full potential in a busy, dynamic and successful sales team.
- Manage an account base daily to ensure the opportunity exists to maximise sales.
- Building and promote strong and lasting customer relationships.
- Create sales plans that demonstrate your understanding of the customer and your plans for future growth.
- Contribute and work within a team environment
- Demonstrate your ability to solving issues and recognise opportunities.
All of the areas above will have specific measures put in place and you will be expected to continually improve on these measures
Note:This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities as may be determined in consultation with the job holder. It is not intended to be rigid and inflexible, but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.For further job related information, or to apply, please click the 'Apply' button or alternatively you can write (to the The Wright Group, Human Resources Department, Head Office, Galgorm, BT42 1PY) or telephone (028 25 641212) quoting the above job title to request an application pack. Closing date for applications is 24th August 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/75476183