Head of Inbound Operations
Are you experienced within Warehouse Inbound Operations and looking for the next opportunity to lead a successful team with an award winning brand? Does the idea of working within a newly created role which will play a fundamental part in the success of Connect Distribution appeal to you?
As Head of Inbound Operations you will be located in Bordesley Green, Birmingham and have easy access to transport links as well as free on-site car parking.
This pivotal role will be ultimately responsible for leading a team in a busy, fast paced inbound operations environment to ensure world class customer service.
As Head of Inbound Operations you will need:
- Experience of delivering an efficient and cost effective inbound operations
- Proven ability to lead and motivate large teams in a fast paced, high service level environment (relevant senior experience inbound is essential)
- Experience of working with supply chain to improve presentation and conformity from suppliers
- Knowledge and experience of inventory management
- Knowledge and experience in health and safety
- An energetic, passionate and ambitious individual who strives for perfection
Rewards and Recognition:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Eye test & childcare vouchers
Role of Head of Inbound Operations:
- Lead and develop a team of 5 direct reports and a team of 100 employees
- Drive efficiencies and utilisation within Inbound Operations
- Drive a high inventory accuracy rate
- Drive best practice in inbound processing to maximise stock availability
- Proactive management of KPI's to ensure delivery of team performance
- Maintain effective resource management to deliver a first class customer service experience at all times
- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all Warehouse employees and contractors. NEBOSH qualification is desirable.
Here at Connect Distribution, are aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessory distribution. With over forty years’ experience behind us we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK.
You won’t feel alone joining our friendly team as you will have over 600 new colleagues to get to know within our Head office and National Distribution Centre!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Ready to apply?
The Head of Inbound Operations vacancy is open to receiving applications over the next three weeks. Appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.