Graduate Quality Representative
Unitemps has great opportunity for a Graduate to join a leading Fabrication company in a Quality Assurance role.
You will be responsible for maintaining compliance to ISO9001 across the company's manufacturing site as well as driving a 'right first time' cultural change within the business. In addition you will be responsible for ensuring that all products are fit for purpose and consistent with both internal and external requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
Skills and experience
The right candidate needs to be motivated and self-driven to be able to grow into the role of Quality Representative and finally Quality Manager. Training will be provided in house with the opportunity of external training where required. Suitable for a driven individual who has a suitable background and is looking for a career within the Engineering Industry. Finally, as this is a leadership role, you will be a strong communicator and will be an effective influencer of people.