First Personnel are currently recruiting experienced manufacturing operators for ours precious client, leading manufacturer of premium wood-free outdoor flooring based in Ryton area of Coventry.
An exciting and challenging opportunity for a proven manufacturing / production operators on ongoing and long-term basis
Daily task will include:
- measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- operating production line equipment, like a conveyor line in a canning factory
- assembling goods on a production line, like fitting circuit boards into computers
- reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- finishing products, applying protective coatings
- monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
You’ll work as part of a team under the supervision of a shift leader, carrying out several tasks within the same shift
- Salary: £8.90 - £11.12 per hour
- Working Hours: Mon – Thurs 0600-1800
- Duration: This role will potentially hold permanent opportunities after a qualifying period for a talented and loyal person who wishes to develop within the business.
Immediate starts are available after interview for successful individuals.