Position : Lettings Administrator/Coordinator
Location : Solihull - Salary £18K + OTE early £20s
Hours - 8.45am - 5.45pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 2.30pm 1 in 4 Saturdays.
- Deliver incredible customer service and outstanding property management.
- Influence the most exciting property business in the UK
- Training by industry experts
- Career Progression
Our client is a next-generation property lettings business.
Our new use of technology has fundamentally disrupted the existing model by giving the customer everything they have been asking for at a fraction of the cost.
Following the rapid success of our launch we are now looking for highly motivated and organised lettings administrator to continue to develop the lettings management proposition across the U.K
Main Objective of Role
To assist the property manager in processing for residential lettings portfolio. Reporting to Lettings Director.
- Effectively handling calls from landlords, tenants and service provider
- Reference check potential tenants and arranging for Tenancy Agreements to be signed and renewed
- Managing and arranging maintenance issues, repairs, gas certificates etc.
- Liaising with all parties including service providers to arrange works needed
- Escalating any unsolved disputes directly to the Property Manager
- Ensuring all company policies and industry compliances are adhered to at all times Using a fully computerized system and database to record accurate details
- Exceptional integrity
- Highly organised
- Loves the customer
Must Have 2 years lettings and administration experience