Job Title: Domestic Assistant (Ref: DOM/A HSE)
Location: Olton, Solihull, B27
Salary: £13,650 per annum (£7.50 per hr)
Job Type: Full-Time
Our client (a well-established charitable care provider in Olton, Solihull) currently has a vacancy for a full time Domestic Assistant at Alexandra House, the Trust's Residential Care Home, based in Olton, Solihull.
The cleanliness and hygiene of the residents' rooms and communal areas is important to the health and well-being of our residents and to the general appearance of our facilities. Excellent cleaning standards are required to maintain the health of our residents.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in all communal areas of the building; to include lounges, corridors, bathrooms and dining rooms.
- Making and changing residents' beds, cleaning their rooms regularly and deep cleaning rooms between residents.
- Ensuring safe disposal of yellow bags in bathrooms, sluice etc.
- To keep accurate stock records and inform the Care Manager when stocks of cleaning materials require replenishment.
- To adhere to Health and Safety regulations including COSHH 1994.
- Replacing sundry toiletry items such as toilet rolls, soap, etc.
- To help ensure the residents maintain their dignity and independence.
- Any other duties as required for the efficient running of the domestic function.
- All staff of the Trust are expected to positively embrace and fully adhere to our Equality & Diversity policies.
- To maintain a safe working environment by - attending training in Health and Safety requirements.
The Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply for this role please click APPLY button and further information will be sent to your inbox
(IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully as this must be completed to submit your application fully)
Candidates with the relevant experience of: Support Worker, Domestic Assistant, Domestic, Elderly Support Worker, Elderly Care, Support Assistant, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Domestic Assistant, Domestic, Care Assistant, Care Management, Domestic Cleaning, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaners, Cleaner, and Hygiene Operator, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager and Care Coordinator will also be considered for this role.