A well established Legal Firm in Worcestershire are looking for a temporary Legal Secretary.
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5pm)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a very well established Legal Firm in Worcestershire. They require a Temporary Legal Secretary and are looking to pay more than the minimum wage.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Business support to the Probate team
- To undertake all work of a secretarial nature as may be requested by any fee earner including typing, photocopying, making and taking phone calls.
- To undertake such work as may be delegated by your Fee Earner or Partner in relation to client matters or any administrative duties that may be required.
- To make appointments and maintain up to date diary entries.
- To assist with file management and ensure consistent reviews of files.
- To deal with filing, storage and retrieval of client's papers and files, opening and closing of files, storage of deeds and other papers all in accordance with firm policies.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous Legal Secretary or PA experience as a minimum and must be flexible.
Excellent IT skills and attention to detail is also of great importance, as well as the ability to remain calm under pressure.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from a chance to work for one of the UK's leading Legal Firms as well as the chance to work within a great team that will help establish you further into a career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.