Dual Fuel Meter Installer - West Midlands & Warwickshire
Dual Fuel Meter Installers - Birmingham, West Midland and Warwickshire - Temporary (to permanent) - £23,998 + Retention Bonus - Monday to Friday
Are you a qualified Dual Fuel Meter Engineer?
The Smart Meter Industry is about to boom, reaching its peak by 2020. Recent industry figures indicate that 49 million meters will need to be changed, consisting of over 27 million electric and 22 million gas meters. Industry projections show that 11,000 smart meter installers will be needed at the peak of the rollout in 2018.
So you're in, what's next?
The opportunities are endless. Our customer Morrison Utility Services has secured a 5 year nationwide contract with E.ON which will create over 300 new field based meter installation and maintenance engineer positions. The core delivery project commenced in May 2016 to support E.ON's objective to install brand new smart meters in place of existing meters in line with government targets.
If you are truly passionate about offering a first class customer experience and want career progression, the opportunity to climb the career ladder is there. You can become a Mentor, Supervisor, Auditor, Manager or explore many other career opportunities within Morrison Utility Services.
What will Morrison Utility Services do for you?
Morrison Utility Services believes in investing in its people and to help you reach your earning potential as a Dual Fuel Engineer you will receive:
- Three to eleven weeks paid induction & training programme dependent on experience
- Continuous mentoring, assessment and supervision
- All hotel and travel expenses covered
- You will be targeted on completion rates rather than number of meters installed
On successful completion of the Induction Programme:
- You will work on shift patterns and on a 24/7 rota basis (1 in 4)
- Your pay will increase to a competitive remuneration package which will also include a generous retention and performance bonus
- A company van & fuel card will be provided
- All PPE and tool kits provided
It's time to get in touch
Morrison Utility Services have already scheduled interview and assessment days in the coming weeks so if you are a qualified Dual Fuel Meter Installer with a minimum of 6 months relevant work experience looking for that "next step" we want to hear from you. You will of course have to possess the following entry certification or qualifications before applying:
- Single or Three Phase MOCOPA & MET1, CCN1 certificates (in date)
- Valid UK Driving License
To register your interest for these roles, please contact our Smart Metering Team on (Option 4).
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.